The Sunbelt Ag Expo is Oct. 14-16 this year. With so much to see and do at the show, it can be tough to tailor your visit to make sure you get the most out of your time at Spence Field in Moultrie, Ga. But there are tools to help you make those plans and not miss a thing, says Gina McDonald, marketing director for the Expo.
The all-new Sunbelt Ag Expo mobile app is now a year-round content app, with everything included when you download it free -- the perfect at-your-fingertip way to plan your Expo trip and stay connected to Southeast agriculture all year.
The app provides contact information for Expo speakers, sponsors and exhibitors with instant links to their websites. You also can read Expo-related news, download brochures and receive updates.
Some of the app’s many features include the following:
- My Schedule – Save the “must-see” seminars to your personal schedule.
- Maps – Find your favorite exhibitor booths or the food tents.
- Events – Pull a full listing of all seminars by day, time and location.
- Photos – Post your own gallery.
- Twitter – Check out who’s Tweeting about the show.
- Alerts – Get up-to-the-minute notifications from the show and sponsors.
- Speakers – See who’s who at the show.