GSI is launching new enhancements to its lineup of grain drying, including new terminal control system and portable dryers.
TopDry Terminal Control is an all-new control system that offers advanced graphics and animation, increased options and control, and easy access to metrics and data, on and off the farm. It is now the standard controller for all TopDry AutoFlow and AutoBatch units, which combine grain drying and storage in a single structure. This feature is also available as a retrofit kit for any existing TopDry Batch or AutoFlow units.
GSI portable dryers feature several new enhancements, including:
- Vision Auto-Start provides increased ease of use and time efficiency. It enables users to input the incoming moisture of the grain, desired outgoing moisture and the grain type, then hit start. “Auto-Start manages and controls the pre-drying of grain and stages the operation of the dryer, so users don’t have to. What used to take two to four hours can now be done automatically,” Woodruff explained. Auto-Start is available as a retrofit kit for any GSI Vision dryer released since 2005.
- Multi-language capabilities include English and 12 other languages, more than any other dyer system in the industry.
- Taller rear-access doors (29 X 48 inches and 29 X 72 inches) greatly improve accessibility and safety of entering the rear end of the dryer.
- Collect-A-Sample ensures that the dryer moisture sensors are accurate and that the dryers are operating at peak condition. After a static moisture sample has been taken, that same sample of grain is then recycled and pulled out with the Collect-A-Sample manual grain sampler. “This process allows the exact same sample of grain to be tested by both the dryer and manually to ensure the highest level of precision,” Woodruff noted. “In contrast, traditional grain testing can utilize different dryer and manual samples in which test results have a greater chance to vary.”
- The taller rear-access doors and Collect-A-Sample are also available for retrofit.